Pages

t

If you like what you see and hear please leave a thank you in the comment box.

Monday 5 March 2012

ONE

The Beatles Radio Waves Blog is one year old today.
When I started this blog my plan was to publish a 100 or so radio
shows from the collection I'd stacked up over the years.
Through various sources more radio shows
have been donated and found.

223 show have been uploaded to the blog and I can confirm
I have enough shows to keep going for the next year or so.

Megauploads disappearance has caused a bit of a wrinkle and many of
the shows from mega have been re-upped. If you do come across a
show that has a dead link and you'd like the show, please leave a comment.
I'll re-up at my earliest convieniance.

We are about to enter 50 year celebrations, so I'm hopeful of lots
more radio shows to look forward to.

I'd like to thank all who have contributed,commented and visited.

"thank you very much, you have a lucky face"


19 comments:

  1. Hi Diboland, sadly I have no German shows to share. It is something I have considered, as I think it would be a great way to learn new languages. Do you have any German Radio shows to share ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing a FANTASTIC work in here, Studio2... :-)
    I have NO idea how many downloads you have on the single files - but surely hope you get the attention, you deserve with all your effort...!!
    I'm looking forward to year two !
    MisterKite
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MisterK, lots more to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lost lennon radio show tried to download the premiere show and it took me to megaupload and and FBI working. could not download the show. I ran into this with a couple other lost lennon episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first three LLT tapes of the Premier show have been Re-upped as requested. Enjoy! Studio2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you please re upload shows 1 2 3 and 4. I ran into the megaupload issue. Thank again, you do a great service for us collectors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. About above I forgot to say this was for the Lost Lennon tapes shows 1 2 3 4.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. LLT shows 1 to 4 are now available. As always Enjoy! Studio2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Could you please reupload show 5 6 7 8 9 10 of the lost Lennon tapes.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. LLT 5 to 10 have been re-upped. Enjoy. Studio2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello, I checked the rest of the lost Lennon tapes. The following episodes have the megaupload issue, they are 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 and 23. The following have another problem and I could not download them 25 28 29 and 31. On episode 7 the back cover is missing. When you have time could you please reupload them.
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the LLT audit. All listed should now be available. Studio2

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for Reuploading the shows. This would keep me busy for awhile.
      One question, show29 is not on the list. Are you missing that show?

      Delete
  14. Yes the show is on the list, if you have missed it please use the link.
    http://beatlesradiowaves.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/1988-08-08-westwood-one-lost-lennon.html

    PS what shall I call you as the AOL ID give a string of letters and numbers?

    ac9ece68-8d53-11e1-9ef5-000f20980440 doesn't scan well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you, I was able to download show 29. As to what you can call, call me RLH

    ReplyDelete