Pages

t

If you like what you see and hear please leave a thank you in the comment box.

Sunday 2 December 2012

1973 - BBC The Story of The Beatles 05


THE WORLD SURRENDERS

1. Introduction / Sid Bernstein / Ed Sullivan (2:49)

2. Any Time At All / Al Aronowitz / Murry The K / Tell Me Why / George / Beatles / Murry The K / I'm Happy Just To Dance With You / George Harrison (Liverpool Echo) / Brian Epstein (12:19)

3. You Can't Do That / Sid Bernstein / Things Ws Said Today / Hugh Moran / Beatles / Richard Lester / If I Fell / Ringo (11:43)

4. I Should Have Known Better / Helen Shapiro / John / Paul / Can't Buy Me Love / George Martin / I'll Cry Instead / George Martin / And I Love Her / Richard Lester / George Martin / Paul (14:30)

5. A Hard Day's Night / I Feel Fine (Hollywood Strings) (4:08)

No comments:

Post a Comment